Thursday, February 4, 2010

This Guy - I Think He Going to Work Out

From the Omaha World Herald's website - here's Bo Pelini's reaction to the football signing day monkey business. I love his reaction to the question and approach to recruiting.

And if Rivals.com said the NU class ranked No. 23 or Scout.com pegged it at No. 30, well, it actually seemed to tickle Pelini when asked what he thought about the whole business of how recruiting is covered. “We could spend a few hours on that,” Pelini said. “I mean, really, honestly it makes me really laugh. It’s amusing to me. It provides me with a lot of enjoyment reading the analysis and the rankings and the stars and all the other stuff that goes into recruiting. Honestly, I don’t pay much attention to it, other than when I’m down and I really want to get a good laugh.”
Asked where he would rate his own class, Pelini said talk to him in a few years. “After we’ve had a chance to work with them and get ’em developed,” he said.

7 comments:

Deedub said...

Owamagbe Odighizuwa has to be dumb as rocks to have picked UCLA.

After what Pelini did with Suh, you'd have to be an idiot not to choose Nebraska. His loss.

Go. Big. Red.

D3 - You still look stupid in a stocking cap.

Devil's Threesome said...

I thought the same thing about that OO guy - that would have been a huge get.

Deedub - your 5'2" ass looks stupid with that Brillo pad hair.

Deedub said...

5'2"? When I wear heels, I'm usually at least 5'4"

I refuse to admit defeat on the top of my head. I don't want to look like Rubie.

Rubie Q said...

As D3's brother-in-law once said:

"You two homos get a room."

Mr. Sparkle said...

Not that I follow college football much but it looks like the Huskers got a nice signing out of Proviso East (in my backyard) http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/highschool/ct-spt-0204-prep-fb-signing-day-main-20100203,0,714939.story

cindy99 said...

We need to experience more before coming out. Try more with like-minded bisexual. I know a lot of LGBT at BiMingle.com, they are active there.

Mr. Sparkle said...

I'm guessing Cindy was targeting D3 and Deedub there. Good luck guys!