Monday, February 22, 2010

We're Kind Of A Big Deal Now.

Well, not now now, but maybe someday soon now. Know what I mean? Of course you don't.

Here's the poop: we're working on a new venture masterminded by Brew Crew Ball head maestro (and occasional Buffeter) KL Snow. When it'll be up and going, I'm not exactly sure, but it'll hopefully be before the NCAA tourney.

Until it is rollin', we've started a Twitter-type thing: @anonymouseagle. I'm still learning this Twitter thing, so the odds are good that (1) it won't be funny; and (2) you'll get a bunch of broken links; and (3) the links that aren't broken will take you to old MikeHunt columns. I apologize in advance.

1 comment:

Mr. Sparkle said...

Tweetdeck... you kids and your newfangled technology. igadgets, mobile phones, tweets... I'm going to get my abacus out and make some lending decisions.