Thursday, April 8, 2010

He'll Never Read This, So I'm Not Ruining The Fun.

Another JSOnline chat with Brewers beatbox reporter Anthony Witrado, another prankster gets through the gates:
Q: mccarter@gmatc.matc.edu, Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Can the Brewers re-sign Prince Fielder to a long-term deal so he can lead this team to a Championship Dynasty in the very near future at Miller Park and beyond? Can they win the National League Central Division Title and repeat as champs? I want to know.

A: Anthony Witrado
- They can't repeat because they've never won it. And I don't see a dynasty in this organization's future anytime soon unless they pair up pitching like SF has with their lineup. Now you know.

Anthony: THIS IS NOT A REAL PERSON. This is someone masquerading as and mimicking Freeway.

You're only making yourself look silly by answering his questions. So, by all means, keep doing it.

1 comment:

Master Reid said...

I totally got ambushed by Freeway leaving Miller Park on Monday. I didn't even see him coming. He was rolling incognito, with a long leather jacket and a full beard. Next thing I knew he had locked on, and sidled up next to me to start talking about banners.