Wednesday, August 4, 2010

REVITALIZE!!!!


In an effort to revitalize the war weary blog, Quevedo at the Buffet, I have been finally asked to contribute to the Buffet on a full time basis. My expertise really will be all things football and I have a keen eye for the guys who play on Sundays wearing the green and gold. However, at times I will spar my two sense now and again where need be. Now, on with the show. I couldn't help but mention this ridiculous story coming out of Deadspin about this hot broad Jenn Stenger getting weenus shots from our apparent favorite sexting football super hero Brett Lorenzo Favre. If you haven't read it, its worth the time just to check out the chick's who ha's. O and by the way, Pound Sand Favre.

3 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Check out the fun bags on that hose hound.

Who wouldn't send her a picture of your member? I totally believe that Favre did this. The guy thinks he is untouchable, so why not snap a few photos or Mr. Winkie and send them along to a chick that works in the same building in hopes that she is impressed and throws you into a bathroom stall to gargle your balls? I'm sure Bill Clinton would have done this if he knew how to work a camera phone. Luckily he had cigars.

Rubie Q said...

She kind of looks like a young Deanna, no?

Also: I fear that bringing Baffoon on board was the equivalent of the gangsters hiring The Joker in The Dark Knight. We've unleashed a mad genius upon an unsuspecting public.

EMoney said...

NO WAY those are real!

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

FINALLY....The Baffoon has returned to THE QUEVEDO! Glad to have you contributing Diesel....now show me the people's eyebrow.